Become a Sponsor Today
WSBA events attract audiences from a broad cross-section of the western suburbs business community as well as the wider metropolitan area. These events provide sponsors with excellent opportunities to partner with the WSBA, promote their products and services and network with business representatives from the SME sector.
Our regular sundowner functions have 100+ attendees and frequently sell out. Our keynote events such as the Women in Business Lunch and the Property Update Dinner draw even more. Our marketing reach includes an extensive business database and thousands of connections on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Events Attract
- Business Owners
- Company Directors
- Senior Executives and Managers
- A diverse group of engaged professionals
WSBA Event Sponsorship
- Business Sundowner – Various opportunities throughout the year
- Property Dinner
- Business Women’s Lunch
- Coffee Catch up
- Lunch & Learn
- End of Year Party
- Exclusive sponsor of the event.
- Logo branding on event invitations (with the link to your website)
- Name branding on social media event posts.
- Two free tickets for company representatives to attend the event.
- Opportunity to display two pull-up banners at the event.
- Opportunity to display corporate marketing material on sponsor display table.
- List of attendees for the event.
- Personalised introductions to targeted attendees on request.
- Verbal recognition by MC as event sponsor
- Opportunity for company representative to speak for three (3) minutes to showcase your expertise and services.
- Opportunity for dedicated promotional area at your event, to display corporate marketing material and connect directly with attendees.
- WSBA event invitations are distributed multiple times to over 4000 contacts via email, and shared to our large & diverse audience via WSBA LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Member pages.
- Talk to us about how we can tailor this opportunity to support your specific business needs.
Become A Sponsor Today
If you’d like to promote your brand to a well-connected business audience in the western suburbs, simply fill in the below form and we will get in touch with you.